Interested in becoming a resident?
Frameworks CDC offers both affordable and market rate (a few) 1- and 2-bedroom apartments located in South Austin in the Westgate Boulevard area.
Currently, the following apartment(s) is/are available:
Affordable Rental Units:
- 4902 West Wind Trail #101, 1 BED/1.5 BATH, Affordable: $928/month. Security Deposit: $928
- 4810 West Wind Trail #103, 2 BED/1.5 BATH, Affordable: $1113/month. Security Deposit: $1113
- 4810 West Wind Trail #104, 2 BED/1.5 BATH, Affordable: $1113/month. Security Deposit: $1113
Market Rental Units:
- 4904 West Wind Trail #101, 2 BED/1.5 BATH, Market: $1325/month. Security Deposit: $1325
Market Rental Units:
- 4902 West Wind Trail #103, 2 BED/1.5 BATH, Market: $1325/month. Security Deposit: $1325
Resident Selection Criteria
- Please review Frameworks CDC’s Resident Selection Criteria HERE.
- Please review Fair Act HUD’s Assistance Animals Notice – Issued January 28, 2020 HERE.
Please contact our office via email at email@example.com or call 512-385-1500 for additional information or if you wish to pursue renting with Frameworks CDC.
For current residents ONLY:
For medical emergencies, please dial 9-1-1.
All rental checks or money orders must be made payable to:
Please remember to sign your check or money order.
Please mail all payments to:
P.O. Box 6860
Austin, TX 78762
Please email requests for repairs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For after office hours EMERGENCIES ONLY, please call 512-735-1508. This line is answered 24/7.
Emergencies are defined as:
- Fire, severe injury on property, death
- Air Conditioning (cooling) malfunctioning and if outside temperatures reach above 90 degrees
- Heating malfunctioning and if outside temperatures are below 50 degrees
- Security to the unit has been compromised, such as broken window, broken entry door locks. (Note: tenant is responsible for the repairs if it is determined to be tenant caused damage; owner is responsible if caused by normal wear and tear or by natural disaster such as thunderstorms)
- Plumbing issues such as interior flooding or backup drainage and if the unit only has one bathroom
- Electrical Outage