In consideration of COVID-19 and because we care about the health and safety of our clients, Frameworks CDC is temporarily discontinuing all on-site Homebuyer Education classes and in-person Housing Counseling appointments.
To register for the Online Homebuyer Education Class, click HERE.
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER BELOW!!
En consideración a COVID-19 y debido a que nos preocupamos por la salud y la seguridad de nuestros clientes, Frameworks CDC está suspendiendo temporalmente todas las clases de educación para compradores de vivienda y las citas de asesoramiento de vivienda en persona.
Para registrarse en la Clase de educación para compradores de vivienda en línea, haga clic AQUÍ.
¡POR FAVOR NO SE INSCRIBA A CONTINUACIÓN!
If a class date is no longer showing in the list of dates from which to choose, the registration for that date has been closed. Please contact our office at 512-385-1500 to check for cancellations.
The ONLINE Course Registration link is located at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: To receive a Certificate of Completion for the Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Program, both the class and the one-on-one housing counseling session must be completed. The counseling session is scheduled during the class for a later date.
To ensure the optimal use of our instructors, a minimum of five (5) participants
- must have both enrolled & confirmed attendance for the Homebuyer Education Class to be conducted; and
- must be in attendance in order for the Homebuyer Education Class to be conducted.
If one or the other of the above conditions is not met, the class will be cancelled either before or the day of the class, as is applicable.
Additionally, to respect all potential participants, if you register for the onsite class three times and postpone attendance, you will no longer be allowed to register.
CHILDCARE IS NOT PROVIDED. Please respect the learning environment for all participants and make arrangements for childcare.
EL CUIDADO DE LOS NINOS NO ES PROPORCIONADO. Por favor respete el ambiente de aprendizaje para todos los participantes y haga arreglos para el cuidado de los ninos.
You will received and email within 5-7 business days to confirm your registration.
Busy schedule? Sign up for our Online Class to go at your own pace. The course costs $99 and is administered through eHomeAmerica.
- After you complete the online class, you will schedule your counseling appointment.
- Due to the volume of clients, all housing counseling appointments are scheduled between 10 – 15 days following the completion date of the participant’s homebuyer education class.
- We are unable to accommodate “emergency” counseling appointment requests. Your counseling appointment will be scheduled at the next available time.
- If your lender requires the certificate of completion, please plan your home purchase closing date accordingly!
- Once you have completed the Online Class, please contact Frameworks CDC to schedule your one-on-one housing counseling session!
If you understand the above, please register for the online class: Online Class